Friday, May 22, 2009

Motown Philly

A lot has happened in the last 2 months. We are now in Philadelphia working for Pinnacle Security. Nichelle is selling and I am installing. It is going pretty well. Here are some pics from the last 2 months!

Ryno and Shelby got engaged! August 1st is the wedding.


Only state sign we took a picture of on the long 3-day drive.
Chicago deep dish pizza.
It was cool to see Kirtland even though we did it in about 30 minutes.
View from our apartment balcony of downtown Philadelphia.
Nichelle and Alison running up the Rocky steps.
Brooklyn BridgeNichelle and Jessica Hetherington


5 comments:

Trent & Brooke said...

hi guys! its brooke. i found your blog off ryan & erica's. looks like things are going well! philadelphia looks fun! well, i'm adding you to my blog list- would love to stay in touch:)

Cire said...

Happy Birthday Big Brother!

Vagabond Mother said...

I'm so glad you are having adventures, it looks so cool back there. I can't wait to visit back east again. I hope the weather doesn't get too bad, I don't think I was ever hotter in my life.

Happy birthday!!

Unknown said...

awww thanks so much for including us in your blog! we miss you guys tons & can't wait to see you and hang out as MARRIED FRIENDS :) woot woot. Seriously we love you and hope you're having a blast.. call soon. love shelb.

Peter and Jen Bell said...

You guys are brave to go and sell and stuff. Good luck!