Wednesday, April 28, 2010

1998 vs. 2010

I just wanted to post these then and now pictures of Julie, Sally and I. We took the latest picture on our stop in Beaver to see Julie the day before she had her baby girl. We are all pretty pregnant in the newest picture and I still think we look better than we did when we were 16.




I thought it would be a good idea to have pasta hanging out of my mouth I guess. This is from some Young Women's trip that Anna Tanner organized and we got to hang out in Palm Springs.

4 comments:

Erica said...

This is hilarious! So great that you were able to all get together and crazy that you are all pregnant together! So funny and so cute!

Julie and Kyle said...

hmm... i still think i looked better then... ;)

Carly said...

I think the best part is that Julie is wearing overalls. I thought only I was uncool enough to do that. :)

Karen said...

I agree with you Nish, I think you three look even more beautiful now!!! love you, Karen Rose