Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Our little 14 pounder

Just going to church. He didn't like it when I tried to button his shorts that were tight on his belly so I left them unbuttoned. Stephani made this cute little bowtie for him and gave him his white polo.


This kid is a master at getting one finger out of these infant face scratch preventing sleeves. No matter what, he manages to maneuver his index finger on both hands out of those pesky sleeves.

Some of his minimal golden awake time when he isn't hungry, gassy, sleepy, or doesn't have a dirty diaper.



Nate and I weighed him yesterday and Nate measured his length with the measuring tape from his tool box. He's probably longer than what we measured, but he's 24 inches and weighs 14 lbs. This one month old little monster is in the 98th percentile for both height and weight.



In his car seat. He hates his carseat already.

Sleeping in the last item of his 0-3 month clothing that fits him. It's a cute little sleeper from Christy:) Yes, he's on his belly. Don't judge us.

11 comments:

Laurel said...

He is our great big bundle of LOVE. Just think how strong your arms and shoulders are going to be!

alyson said...

OH - MY- GOODNESS! Niche... he is the cutest! You are so, so, so lucky you pretty mama!

Vagabond Mother said...

Oscar makes me laugh. LOVE that first picture. Haha!

Marcus Lane said...

no fair! he has more hair than turner. and he is huge, that is awesome!

more pics please.....

Ryan Smart said...

This one is killing me! He looks so much like you. 14 lbs!!! That is football player. Camryn didn't weigh 14 lbs until she was about 10 months. That's the way you have a boy.

Kate and Robbie said...

So flipplin cute~ he looks like MAx your bother to me!

karyn said...

oh man do i want to hold him! he is so cute! and if the sleeping on the tummy helps him sleep longer, do it! i wish i had sooner. are you coming to utah anytime soon?

dana and justin said...

Sebastian is going to be six months soon and I'm pretty sure he weighs about 14 lbs! I love little Oscar... big Oscar!

David and Shalynna said...

I feel like every time I comment on your blog I just keep telling you how cute and perfect Oscar is, but what else is there to say! Honestly, he is just darling. Oh and he's pretty much Oliver's size. I'll make sure they aren't in the same kindergarten class because Oliver's self esteem might drop a big if he's half Oscar's weight and height! Come visit Utah!

dana and justin said...

Are you kidding? I am so glad Alison gave you those outfits! Of course I want Oscar to wear them. And Sebastian's striped outfit is actually a 12-month lol. He could probably fit into the 6-month though...

Lezlie said...

98%%%%% ah!