Tuesday, June 14, 2011

coupon nut

I've been out of the country and out of the coupon scene for almost a month, and on my first shopping outing I still did so good that I had to take a picture of my loot to share and be proud of. Blow up the picture below? Sure! Don't mind if you do. And yes, I am going to list what is in the picture because it's the pricey stuff I hate to buy and there's no fun to be had with any of it.



1 re-style (target) leaf pattern cotton shower curtain


2 12 pks bounty paper towels (you people know how stupidly over priced paper towels are)
168 ct cottonelle wipes
1 purex laundry detergent for HE
2 john freida root booster blow drying lotion
2 old spice men's body wash
2 old spice deoderants
1 box tylenol precise heating pads
1 giant bottle of spic and span cleaner concentrate
1 bottle dish soap
1 bottle soft scrub with bleach
2 scotch brite sponges
2 ocello sponges
2 colgate toothbrushes
2 boxes of excedrin migraine
1 renu multi purpose contact solution
1 dove bar of soap (please let me donate it to you, what do you even do with a bar of soap?)
2 packages carefree pantiliners
2 lbs bananas
1 6 pk danimals yogurt drinks
2 packages of bologna
1 package cascade HE dishwaher detergent capsules
1 yoplait yogurt
1 4 pk of noxema triple blade razors
3 4 pks of yobaby organic yogurt
1 herbal essences shampoo
1 herbal essences conditioner
2 gallons of milk
1 box brillo soap scour pads

Grand total $41 dolla holla
If that sounds like a lot to you i challenge you to a duel.

No comments: