Thursday, November 18, 2010

oscar at 6 months


Oscar in his red high tops


Today was his 6 month birthday so here are his stats from the pediatrician visit today. He also got 5 shots while he was there and found out he had an ear infection. I think he's also cutting some teeth, so he's had a really rough few days.



If you click on the picture to blow it up, you'll see percentages next to his weight, height, and head circumference. However, instead of a high 90's percentage like the others, the height category has only an up arrow and no percentage. That is because his height is literally off the chart. They brought out the growth charts that tracks the normal margins of growth on a curve and where he's been placing, and he's outside the margin limits every time. My little basketball/volleyball/soccer/football/baseball player is growing just like his daddy did and he's looking sooo much like him lately. We love him so much. He has grown some really cute hair over the past month and he officially has brown eyes. His eyes are so much prettier than mine though because they're this pretty caramel color and mine are pretty close to black.


Nate in his red high tops. I don't think Nate was even a year old in this picture. Longest legs you'll ever see.

3 comments:

Shelby said...

aw I just love that Oscar! I'm excited to see him keep growing! :) love you guys!

--Shelby

Laurel said...

Another big Jensen guy! Love the red shoes. So sorry about the ear infection. Get better soon Oscar!

Tell him that Grandma and Grandpa got shot today, too. Flu shots!

I'd forgotten about that cute picture of Dave and Nate. That alone should get them on Amazing Race!!

Cal said...

He couldn't be cuter! I love the red high tops! My, how he's grown since I saw him last!