Monday, December 6, 2010

delicioso


Who doesn't love a good bag of nacho cheese Doritos? I guess there are some people that don't but I am not one of them. I like to indulge in Doritos about as often as I indulge in ice cream or frozen yogurt. But, these little fakies right here do the trick. No they're not Doritos, so don't expect a Dorito. Nate tried these and was angry because he expected Doritos. They definitely are the next best thing though, and will for sure satisfy any craving you have for something like nacho cheese Doritos.

The sad thing about these though is that their nutritional info is very similar to the real Doritos. The only thing that's better health wise is the amount of fat. I don't count calories but I was curious to see how many less calories were in these quaker chips, and the calorie intake is almost exactly the same as real nacho cheese Doritos. So I guess I can still have my real Doritos. But, just FYI these quaker things are pretty darn delicious.

1 comment:

Ryan Smart said...

Did you ever make dorito sandwhiches? i used to put doritos between two slices of fresh white Wonder Bread. Very white trash and very delicioso.