Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Cay!




It's our good friend Cayleen's Birthday today. She has been a really good friend to me. Cayleen has taught me how to truly celebrate a loved one's birthday-with a wake up breakfast and surprise balloon/ streamer display. She's a thrifty gal who really knows how to work hard and save her money and I've always admired that. She'll do anything for a good friend and is much wiser than she should be at age 25. She's engaged to be married May 8th 2009 to a talented, wonderful, funny, and great looking bearded man-Mr. Jordan Pratt Haynie. Cay thank you so much for being so caring and selfless and such an amazing friend whenever I've really really needed you. We love you! Love, Nathan and Nichelle

Here are some pictures from the birthday dinner last night...

4 comments:

Ryan Smart said...

I want to point out Lezlie in the background of the first picture making the face that goes along with this noise "MAAAAH!"

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Such a great married blogger. Birthday posts and pictures from the birthday dinner...what more could we ask for!?! Ryan...that's funny!

Peter and Jen Bell said...

Nichelle, it's Jen Green. Well not it's Jen Bell. Anyway, I found your blog through Sally's and I'm so glad. I'm happy to see you are doing well. Congrats by the way.

Marcus Lane said...

yup yup, you are a blogger! Welcome! So glad you are married, happy, and loving the married life in Provo! keep the blogs coming please!