Thursday, February 24, 2011

phoenix zoo



My neighbor across the street has 6 kids under the age of 10 and they are our little buddies. They come over to our house to play all the time and they LOVE Oscar and Oscar loves them. Their mom, now my friend Jessica, invited Oscar and I to go to the Phoenix Zoo with them today since her husband couldn't make it. I was so happy she thought of me because Oscar and I had a blast with them.


Oscar and I on the safari tram checking out the tigers and lions


flamingos



oscar loving the ducks that were walking right up to us







so many little monkeys jumping and hanging from their tails! this was my favorite





oscar's buddies




kamodo dragon


oscar loves his friends already


elephants

1 comment:

Erica said...

How fun! Zoos are the best for kids! And I love that your friend has so many kids and you are such buddies! Nothing beats having friends so close!