Tuesday, April 12, 2011

in grandma's garden

Here's Oscar helping me water his grandma and grandpa's backyard. He is so determined to grab EVERYTHING he can and eat it. Here he is picking his own strawberries and then squishing them in a tight fist all over his shirt before he decides to eat them. Amazing how he plays with food and doesn't eat it, but puts all non-food items in his mouth immediately.





Here is baby destructo screaming for joy being able to play in the daisies. Just so you know, I only let him grab that one plant because I saw his grandma let him do it. Otherwise I wouldn't have let him go so nuts. Notice the huge smile on his face the entire time. I hope grandma and grandpa aren't upset about this!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Back in the day there was a book which became a Doris Day movie called "Please don't eat the Daisies.". Oscar could have been a part of that movie family! He's certainly cute enough!