Saturday, September 26, 2009

Got a job



Anyone remember when I worked at Henry's Market in Solana Beach and I could fly your produce past my scanner without mistaking your chard for collard greens or confusing your hot house cucumbers for zucchini? I will be back at it again at the exact same store and corporation, only it's called Sprouts here in AZ. I'm really happy I got a job, and I'm even happier that I will be back at such a fine establishment. If anyone wants to come in for produce deals, just a little FYI, on Wednesdays you can redeem last week's ad special AND the upcoming week's ad specials. It's pretty great. I am blessed.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Congrats on the job! I totally remember when you worked in Solana Beach. How are you feeling? congrats on the baby to be. Love you, Karen Rose

Nichelle said...

HI Karen! I love you and miss you so much! I'm feeling just fine so far, I'm too early for anything to happen still. But I'll put some updates on the blog as the weird stuff starts happening to my body:) Love you!

Vagabond Mother said...

The boys and I will definitely stop by for some fruit and vegetables when you are working! I guess Wednesdays are the best days for deals. Cool. You will be Henry's favorite person because he LOVES himself some fruit!

Julie and Kyle said...

umm, hellooooo.... im so jealous right now.

Tiffany + Jared said...

You and Katie love that natural food stuff.