Tuesday, March 8, 2011

lezlie

Lezlie came to visit a couple weeks ago and it was such a treat. She stayed with us and just had a good time hanging out and doing nothing cool with us. I love Lezlie more than I can say here and she always gives me a new reason to love her more. You'd think we'd have taken a single picture of ourselves together, but all the documentation I have is this secret filming Dave caught of her just being wagslovnu. One of the reasons I love Lezlie is because she's high on life, she LOVES life. She loves it so much she doodles "love life" on papers at my house. I love her because she loves every app for the iphone, especially ones that have to do with exercise, because she LOVES to exercise in any way she can. So here she is showing us, unbeknown to her, her enthusiasm for her new nike workout app, and showing us some of the moves from that app.

7 comments:

Jaimie D said...

I wish everyone could have been there to witness Lezlie showing Brandon and me the moves she learned in her hip hop dance class at 24 hour. I love lezlie!!!

alyson said...

you and lez are so cute together. and this video is just one more reason that i love lezlie too.

David and Shalynna said...

What a fun trip! I can just imagine all of the laughing that went on. :)

I was away from Oliver for the first time this weekend too. David took him on a little trip to California. I get to pick them up from the airport in thirty minutes and I'm so excited! It's so weird being away from your baby, isn't it?

Glad you had fun!

David and Shalynna said...

Oops, I just realized I commented on the wrong post.

Lezlie is so sweet. I hardly know her, but the few times we have talked I have just adored her.

birds do it better... said...

Life is so much better when lezzer is around. You can't say that about many people, but it is absolutely true for lez. I was missing her the other day as I was watching the bachelor...

Alison said...

I love Lezlie and I ALSO LOVE THAT NIKE APP!

Blue Quill said...

Good thing there are people who love to exercise, i hate that but i have no choice. Maybe parents should teach little childern as early as possible about the habit of exercise. I have my fitness cards an i am trying to help those cards help me