Wednesday, September 1, 2010

such great clips

Nate and I were laughing at clip after clip of Seinfeld for hours the other night. Here are our favorites...( I don't know why the first two videos aren't playing. Just click the "watch on youtube link" that pops up after you hit play)
"The Opposite"..




The background on "The Opposite," which makes it even funnier. I love Larry David in this.




And one of the best Frank Costanza clips. We watched a documentary clip on Jerry Stiller playing Frank and how he improvised so frequently, and that's why this one was so hilarious. Julia Dreyfus is stunned.

4 comments:

Marcus Lane said...

AHHHH!! These are so great, I love Seinfeld and can relate to the show in soo many ways.

So great....

Trent & Brooke said...

nichelle-these are great. also, i love your last post. i totally feel the same way. i hope people don't think my life is perfect just because i blog about the good stuff. everyone has their struggles we just don't always share them with the world wide web!

Lezlie said...

i don't know why watching people try not to laugh is one of the only things that can ALWAYS make me smile

Karen said...

Dave loves Seinfeld. He got me hooked on it when he was in HS in Virginia Beach. I even taped all of the new episodes while he was on his mission....then ofcourse they came out with the DVD. Love Seinfeld. Good post Nichelle. love, Karen Rose