Thursday, February 18, 2010

Check out my Valentine

I am so sorry I failed at these love posts. I warned I would not be good at keeping up with such consistent blogging, but nonetheless, I apologize for not posting the last one on my Valentine. I don't want to say much cause I just wrote about him last month, but I love my Valentine for reasons such as these:



That's Nates's boss.




I also had some other days I wanted to put up but I just really failed miserably at all of this. So, I'm just gonna post them as I get the time. Love you all, hope you had a great Valentines Day.

3 comments:

David and Shalynna said...

I love the second photo.

I am excited for your shower, but I do hope it is not scheduled for the week in March when I'll be in Seattle!!

Lezlie said...

HAHAH.. so great!

Alison said...

oh brother!