Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day #10 Check out my new little man



K I know I already posted this picture but it's the only picture I have of him so far. I love this little guy. I love him because he seems like a little freak already. He kicks, moves, turns, and punches like crazy every night when I lay down to go to bed or at around 5 o'clock to 6pm. I love watching the little spaz every night because it looks like there is an alien moving from side to side inside of me. He cracks me up with his sudden and spastic movements. I wish we had a name for him. All I know is I hope he looks like his dad when he was little. Just like this....

5 comments:

Laurel said...

I can't wait to meet this little guy in person!

☂niki. said...

congrats on the baby boy!

thanks for commenting nate! you made me laugh.

good to catch up with you.

i hope you win the tray and glasses;)

Lezlie said...

those legs... SO LONG even at that age.

Cal said...

I can't wait!! Klein looks just like Grant. It's so fun :)

Alison said...

but hopefully not as tall. RIGHT