Friday, February 5, 2010

Day #5 Check out this love mix I made for you



I love making mixes; especially when they are on c.d.s and it's the early 2000's with software programs to design your own sticky labels for the c.d.s. I love making Valentines Day mixes too. I've made one for you and I've decided to go with a cheerful love tone instead of a mellow indie/somber love song mix. I feel like it was the best decision, you know songs you can clean to. If you scroll down to the bottom of the blog you can download most of them from me. ( I tried to get them all up, but I had a lot of problems.) Love you friends!

1. Gipsy Kings - Djobi Djoba
2. Sade - Colour of love
3. Feist - Mushaboom
4. Garth Brooks - That Summer...This I preferred to be "Shameless" but I didn't have it on my computer
5. Astrud Gilberto - Agua de Beber
6. D'angelo - Feel Like Makin Love
7. Ella Fitzgerald - Our Love Is Here To Stay
8. Eydie Gormet Y Los Panchos - Sabor A Mi
9. The Isley Brothers - Between The Sheets
10. John Michael Montgomery - Hold Onto Me
11. Kings Of Convenience - I'd Rather Dance With You..This one is Nate's one song if he had a say in this mix
12. SWV - Love Will Be Right Here
13. Santana - Samba Pa Ti...don't worry, it's instrumental; in case i've done a little overkill on the spanish
14. Earth Wind & Fire - Fantasy